Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome

Blogging is a wonderful thing, isn't it? 

With a blog a person can reach out to the world in so many fascinating ways, it almost defies description.  With blogs, we can sell things; talk about music; sex; gardening; families; parenting; animals; and even politics.

The blogging world has been an interesting place for me for the past few years.  What started as a place to vent my thoughts and views, became a place not only for those things, but where I also made new friends, some of whom I count as friend as some bloggers refer to  "IRL" (which you probably know is blog-speak for "in real life").  This is a good thing.  The problem with making freinds via the electronic trails of cyberspace, is that like with any other friends, you aren't always comfortable saying some of the things that go through your head.  That is why I am here.

This blog is where I am going to talk about my life... not the life of the blogging persona that I share with the world, although what I share via my open blog is true... it just isn't all of my truth.  Can you dig it?

So, I'll talk about things.  My things. You are welcome to listen.

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment